Bruno's Bath House, Dog Spaw & Resort is continuously looking to add to our team of dog lovers. If you are interested in any of our various positions listed below, please download our Employment Application and turn in completed application to the location of your choice. You may also email your resume to info@BrunosBathHouse.com.
Front Desk Reception
Responsibilities include taking reservations over the phone, in person, and on-line. Duties also include checking guests in and out, retail sales and cash handling. Will include some dog and cat handling. Comfort in a fast-paced environment and strong customer-relations skills a must. Some computer experience and basic math competency strongly preferred.
As an interactive pet resort where social dogs are allowed to interact and play all day, safety is our top priority at ALL times. Our handlers must be comfortable around dogs of all breeds and sizes. Handlers must be calm, yet attentive and aware of their surroundings and play groups at all times.
- Must love dogs
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Ability to multitask in a fast pace environment
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Ability to project a professional, positive, friendly and out-going personality
- Must be calm and patient around dogs
- Maintain safe, clean and fun environment
- Clean-up after dogs (urine, feces, toys, etc.)
- Prepare food and medications
- Keep detail feeding/medication logs
- Play and interact with the dogs
- Keep belongings organized
- Greet clients and dogs
- Maintain appearance of playroom and play yard
- Other misc. duties as needed
Responsibilities include shampooing, expressing anal glands, drying and nail trimming of approximately 15 dogs per day. Comfort or experience with dogs and cats a must.
Responsibilities include bathing and grooming a minimum of seven dogs per day.
- Ability to groom dogs to breed standard, to include de-matting, shave downs, pattern clips and hand-scissoring
- Be comfortable directly handling dogs of many different sizes, breeds, and temperaments
- Possess strong time-management skills and the ability to accurately estimate the length of time needed for a groom
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Provide own tools